Fenris Friday

Last week I promised to show you the prizes I won for Mommy & Daddy, when I tied in Thoughts Fur Paws Puppy & Kitten Photo Contest. If you click here you will see the other pups and kittens that won. Including the lovely Bella. She is adorable, I wonder if she has a boyfriend?

Mommy isn't looking so I am going to Nom the blanket real quick.

A scrapbook where Mommy can put pictures of ME and tells of MY adventures.

A coffee mug, should I give that to Mom or Dad.

A photo frame so the parents can display a picture of my handsome self.

Mommy caught me nomming the blanket, but it is still in ONE PIECE.

4 comments:

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hi Fenris, we understand abowt yoo nomming the blankie. Sumtimes we hafta do things on the sneaky too. Congrats on yoor awesome prizes.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Don't eat the blankie Fenris, you won't have it to lay on! Hey Scylla, NipFest tomorrow, want to come over?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We're gonna guess that Dads like coffee mugs best...

Gigi said...

You are very naughty to nom your blankie says the Human, but **I** understand. Sometimes a doggy just can't help himself. It looks real tasty, too!