Scylla Sunday

Mom!!!! Mom!!!! Mom!!!! the guy in the brown shorts is here with a package from Mango. We got all the answers to his blogaversary quiz right. You can read about it here.

This is for me! I'll wait to open it Scylla is very impatient to see what the cats won.

I thinks I can fit in this box. I love boxes I can fit in.

There are presents in the box. Well what are we waiting for, I want to check them out. What do you mean we ought to wait on Artemisia and Socks, it isn't my fault they aren't around.

I am going to take a look at them now.

A sack, I loves sacks and this one has tissue paper it it. Tissue paper is fun to shred.

I wonder if I can fit in it?

Maybe if I get this stuff out first.

Ummmm........This smells like nip and makes rustling noises. I loves it.

What do you mean I need to wait till you take it out of the package for me. I like it just fine like it is.

This is terrific! Thanks a bunch Mango.

Since Mommy kept whining I let her take it out of the package for me.

I LOVE IT!!!! Bunny kicking time.

What else is in the sack. A nip nanner, YUMMY!!!!!

Lot's of bunny kicking going on.

And some serious biting.

Loving my nip nanner!!!!! 

Artemisia & Socks are going to love this when they see it.

While I have it all to myself I am going to give it lots of attention.

Oh we got a nice card from Mango too, Mommy read us what he had pawed.

I am having a ball.









I thinks I will take a nap with my nanner.

There was a Door Bungee Birdie in the package too. I really love it as it makes these tweeting sounds and bounces around when you play with it, but it took me awhile to discover it's charms. Well for one thing our klutz of a Mommy had to figure out what to do with it and then well I never play with things when Mommy tries to get me too, it's a matter of principal. There was also a recipe book and we are planning to make Mommy cook some of the yummy stuff in it once she feels better. Fenris also got a nice present, I'll let him show it to you another day. Thanks a lot Mango!!!!! ~Scylla

19 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

What a pawesome surprise!:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Kea said...

Concatulations! That's a terrific prize package! Looks like you'll be having fun with the toys for quite some time to come!

D.K. Wall said...

Fenris - Do you have solo Big Brown greeting responsibility? We make it a team effort here.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's always a good idea to be around when the man in the brown shorts comes by just in case! That is quite a stash, Scylla!

Dexter said...

Well, the lady at the dog store did recommend the banana. I am glad you liked it. Of course I thought you might enjoy the bag as well. Silly kitteh.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, boxes and sacks and tissue paper and great pressies - Scylla, you and the kitties hit the jackpot. Congrats on your wonderful win!!!

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

AFSocksScylla said...

The cats run from the guy in Brown and hide, so yes I do all the greeting myself. ~Fenris

We loved everything in the package. Mango Man you are the best, even if you are a dog. I would kiss you but I thinks King Brian might get jealous so I will just say thank you. ~Scylla

Brian's Home Blog said...

WOW! Look at all that loot, and my sweet Scylla, what fun you're having!!!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I see you are like ME. The Package and paper are PART of the Pressie!! You surely did get some super duper prize pressies!!!
Mango picks the bestest Pressies!

Old Kitty said...

Awwww gorgeous Scylla!!! Yay for your nip toys and treats!!! Yay for all of your for winning these amazing pressies from Mango!!!! Enjoy your prizes! Take care
x

The Island Cats said...

Wow! That's quite a prize package you won!! Congratulations!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Looking like you are having a grand time!

Katnip Lounge said...

Scylla--you go girl! Nothing like getting first crack at new toys, and these ones were SUPER!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

What a bunch of great stuff you guys won! Scylla, you should hide something before the others know about it!

Anonymous said...

You got some real nice goodies. We can see you really love that nip nanner. Hugs and nose kisses

Lorenza said...

Congratulations!
I can see you really like the presents!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ellen Whyte said...

that box is fantastic and the contents even better. You are a lucky cat.

Thanks for your kind purrs and words. Au is eating a little several times a day so I'm crossing paws he's getting better.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Those are fab presents and the box and sack are awesome! We really enoyed seeing all the pics.

AFSocksScylla said...

Ayla, Iza & Marley that was a great idea to hide something, but I blew it I was so excited I told them all about everything. I don't mind sharing though.

Thanks for visiting everybody. ~Scylla