Scylla Sunday

Well it is Sunday and I am just going to take things easy today.

Do you wanna come take things easy with me?



PS: We let the date slip away from us but today is NATIONAL FERAL CAT DAY! Many of us realize how easily we could have been born a feral kitty (I actually was but luckily I got rescued) and what a hard life we would have had if that had been the case. Our friend Sparkle is having a commenthon to help raise funds for a local group that helps feral cats. Please go over and COMMENT. This cause is very dear to my heart as I was born to a feral Cat Mom. ~Scylla

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an excellent idea Scylla :D

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Brian's Home Blog said...

I would love to Easy Sunday with you pretty Scylla!!!

Scooter said...

Hey Scylla!
Wow, I'd love to come over! Can I have the couch??
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Yes, Sarge you may have the couch. Brian, I am thrilled you are here come sit in the chair with me. Roo it is good to see you.

Thanks for stopping by everyone. ~Scylla

Old Kitty said...

Wonderful Scylla!! Me and Charlie would love to join you today for lots of Easy!! :-) Take care
x

The Island Cats said...

Today's the purrfect day to take it easy! Happy National Feral Cat Day, too!

Katnip Lounge said...

Scylla, We are all formerly feral here at The Lounge. Humans need to get us spayed and neutered.
Our feral guy Henry really likes his new Hut, and of course his dinner!
You enjoy your Sunday and relax.

Sagira said...

We went and left a comment. How fun. :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

no pad on your chair?
Benny & Lily