Show Your Diva ~ In Memory of Sweet Praline

Mommy says I am the DIVA in the family.  I am VERY DEMANDING. I scream loudly when I want out, I scream loudly when I want in. If I gets lonely I screams for somebody to come find me and pay attention to me. I demand that Mommy stop what she is doing to pet me, if she doesn't I claws her or bites her if she is asleep. And I is a very picky eater. ~Scylla the Diva

PS: Mommy says I am better behaved since Artemisia came to live with us because Arty Mouse appreciates being in the house and is determined that nobody including ME is going to get us thrown out, so she makes me mind when she is with me.

12 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Celebrate the Diva!!!

Old Kitty said...

You are Queen Scylla so all is as it should be! Yay! :-) Take care
x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

And a very beautiful diva you are!!!

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Brian's Home Blog said...

I love my beautiful Diva!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scylla, we're very impressed with your diva-ness. :-)

We think Sweet Praline must be proud to know the diva tradition carries on. :-)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

And a lovely Diva you are too.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Nice diva-tude!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Gorgeous diva you are too.. Hugs GJ xx

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

My mom say´s that is good for lady´s to celebrate the DIVA in you sometimes :)

The Island Cats said...

You look very diva-like there, Scylla!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We love divas just as long as they don't get more attention than us. MOL

Thank you for participating in Show Your Diva and remembering Sweet Praline today.

Truffle, Brulee, and Mom Paula

Sweet Purrfections said...

We love divas just as long as they don't get more attention than us. MOL

Thank you for participating in Show Your Diva and remembering Sweet Praline today.

Truffle, Brulee, and Mom Paula