Mancat Monday

I am starting a new career as a wildlife photographer.

My equipment arrived in this pretty box from Nature's Recipe.

I loves the fact that the equipment looks very manly and outdoorsy. The brown collar compliments my furs nicely.

I also got a coupon for some free foods. Since I can't eat it because of my thyroid I am being brotherly and giving it to Scylla. I am sure she will tell you all about it soon.

Now I needs a nap before I embark on my career in wildlife photography. ~Socks reporting for ATCAD

PS: It is too bad I didn't have the camera with me for my trip to the Moon with Sammy.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool camera equipment! I'd say your career is off to a good start as long as you don't mind carrying that around with you and WOW - it IS too bad you didn't have that on the Moon....!!

Hugs, Sammy

The Island Cats said...

We can't wait to see the pictures you take!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Wow, that looks a pawsome bit of kit!!! :D

Can't wait to see your pictures!!!

XOX Purrs Basil XOX

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, this is exciting! We can't wait to see your wildlife photographs!

wildcatwoods said...

Can't wait to see you photos!!!!

Cats of wildcat woods

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are gonna do good Socks!

Unknown said...

Oh that's pawsome!!! Can't wait to see your photos!
And I hope you had fun on the moon!
((Husky hugz))
Frum our pack at love is being owned by a husky

John Bellen said...

Thank you for your comment on Bear-Bear's passing. He was an ugly, stinky little guy by the time he left me and I wish I could see and smell him every day.

CATachresis said...

Socks, I think you will be great as a wildlife photographer. I hope the equipment isn't too heavy for you though!! ;)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....awesum...hope ya can get ta a local fishin hole N foto graff sum of de "rezidentz" !!! ore squirrel :)

Cats Herd You said...

What a cool camera. We can't wait to see what kind of photos you take!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Very cool, Socks - we can't wait to see the results of your wildlife photography.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Socks!! That looks like a cool thing. Maybe we can go out together!!
I cab hardly wait for our Wedding!! Dad is doing better and we hope he gets back to work, soon!!
Love & Kisses,
Samantha