Fenris Friday

The cactus is blooming.

Mom is playing ball with me.

And Dad is trimming trees.

I thought I might lend a paw by carrying some of the branches to a pile for him.

But Mom interrupted me for a photo shoot.

Hurry up woman I has impawtant work to do.

I thinks this is my best side.

I'll be right there Dad.

Gotta give Mom some tail first.

She LOVES my fluffy tail.

And now I has to do a sit.

And after all that work it is time for a TREAT! Right Mom!!!! ~Fenris modeling for ATCAD

13 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Yay! it let me comment!

Happy Friday!

The Island Cats said...

Looking good, Fenris!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You did a super job of helping your dad trim the trees...

Jenna said...

We love your cactus flower. You're doing a good job at helping your dad with the tree branches.

The pawparazzi are a nuisance, but hey, if they give treats :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That was a fantastic photo shoot, Fenris - AND you are such a good boy to help out around the garden.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

The Swiss Cats said...

Good job Fenris ! You're multitasking ! Purrs

SlimDoggy said...

Nice modeling job Fenris. That is one fluffy tail you've got. Thanks for joining the Hop.

Millie and Walter said...

You did a great job helping dad and modeling for your mom.

Anonymous said...

Fenris,I would do anything for you buddy cuz of those blue blue eyes...and also just cuz you are so doggone handsome!

Unknown said...

He's absolutely gorgeous. Good job on the multitasking too.

Marty the Manx said...

What a great day Fenris. Love your photo shoot! You look good from any side :)

To Dog With Love said...

Great job Fenris! Love your fluffy tail. Thanks for joining our Blog Hop!
Diane and Rocco

Rascal and Rocco said...

What a totally fun afternoon! Looks exhausting, though. Hope you got that treat!