Fenris Friday

I know my fans are anxiously awaiting my modeling session. Don't know what some of them would do without their beefcake.

But I know Walter was disappointed Tuiren Tuesday got co-opted again, so I asked Tuiren to pose for a picture or two.

I had to tell her a secret to get her to agree.

Now we has to get back to ME.

I was playing ball until I got distracted by a scent.

Then I got the WRONG ball, Mommy doesn't like this ball she says it is too HEAVY.

OK, Now I has the right one.

But then I brought her the wrong one.

BOL she doesn't throw it as far.

OK, now a good pose of my tail. Mommy cut my feets off though.

Now a great stretch on my part.

And finally the purrfect pose. ~Fenris, goofing off for ATCAD

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like yous havin' a gweat day. Enjoy.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Anonymous said...

A GRAND bunch of photos for Fenris Friday! Plenty of beefcake shots for those that appreciate a little "cake" on Fridays!

Hugs, Sammy

Fuzzy Tales said...

That was a terrific modelling session, Fenris, and you're right, that last photo was perfect!

Marilia said...

Heheh!
have a nice weekend!!!!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Walter will be MOST appreciative.

OMD that last picture is like somethingy from a MAGAZINE... Super Shot of you.

Millie and Walter said...

Looking good Fenris! Thanks so much for including pictures of Miss Tui.

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Oh Fenris, you are surely one of my most fave woofies...and beefcake is right you handsome dog!

The Swiss Cats said...

It was worth waiting for the last photo : it's purrfect ! Purrs

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh yes, Fenris, that last one is pawesome - you handsome dude!!!

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning