Dr. S Day

Dr. S, that is me. 
I am cute, as cute can be.
If I see a monster I will not flee.
But if it's all the same, I would rather eat a pea.

Do you see
the kitties three
chasing a bee?

I just want to be free
to climb a tree.
I do not wish to ski,
or go on a shopping spree,
or swim in the sea.
That is not me,
I just want to be free
to climb a tree.

With great glee
I killed the flea
Now I will have a cup of tea

Bad poetry by Dr. Scylla

PS: We didn't have the heart to tell Scylla that it is Dr. Seuss Day not Dr. Scylla Day. ~ATCAD

9 comments:

  1. that's pawesome poetry Dr. Scylla BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that poem! A great tribute to Dr Seuss!
    Happy Birthday Dr Seuss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Scylla Day - BOL - good one!!! And we thought th e poem was very good.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why next year we thinks we'll be cellybrating Dr Scylla Day ... fur sure we will!
    You know it ... she's a poet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, sorry I misssed this yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you didn't burst Scylla's bubble. You wouldn't want to discourage creativity. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs, unfortunately we cannot comment on blogs which require Google + and some wordpress blogs say our comments are spam and will not publish them. So if you never hear from us it is because we are having technical difficulties with your blog.