- Cranberry Lace Bee Balm - It blooms in the summer and fall so we will have to wait awhile to actually see it blooming in our garden. Mommy hasn't decided where to plant it yet.
- Trailing Tibouchina Centradina floribunda - Mommy got a hanging basket to put it in. One of it's names is Trailing Princess Flower and that is probably what we will call it.
- Red Cestrum Cestrum newellii - Mommy is going to put it in a pot as it is a tropical/tender perennial.
- This is our favorite of all the plants she saw and that she brought home. Butterfly Flower Clerodendrum ugandense , we bet you can't guess why it is our favorite? It will go in a pot too as it is a tropical/tender perennial.
- Chinese Bell Flower - Mommy should probably get a pot for it, she was going to plant it in a flower bed, but it's a tropical too. She had one a long time ago, before she had the green house but it died. She didn't recognize the name at the Herb and Garden Fest It is also known as a Varigated Abutilon
- Red Firespike - It's going in a pot too.
- And the very last one Mexican Sage, Mommy is planting it down at the Hummingbird Cottage.
Scylla Sunday (Flashback) & What Mommy Got at the Herb & Garden Fest Saturday
Cats Socks (tabby) Scylla (calico), Yin (black), Yang (white with black spots), Chimera (calico kitten) Dogs Fenris (Great Pyrenees Mix), Tuiren (Beagle) and our Mom Alasandra