Scylla Sunday ~ The Yoga Kittens Have to Go, Cause I Said So

I smell KITTENS in MY Hummingbird Cottage. The BAD Mommy brought them down here to play. They are suppose to be FOSTER Kittens, they are suppose to be gone by now, but NO! now everybody wants them to stay, even MY Friends in Blogville.

I hiss and growl to let everyone know The Yoga Kittens have to Go, Cause I said SO!!!! But no one pays attention to me, least of all the kittens. MOM, THEY ARE LOOKING AT ME AGAIN!!!!! MAKE THEM STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!!!!!

Socks says they are polite and don't bother him at all. Fenris says he doesn't know why I don't like them cause they hiss at him just like I do. Well sometimes they don't hiss at him, sometimes they actually touch his nose! And Tuiren thinks they are very entertaining.

I'll just sit in my flower pot, I am pretty sure they can't look at me when I am in it.

Mom!!!! I think my flower pot shrank!!!!!!! (MOM: Scylla the flower has gotten bigger since last year). Well you needs to do something, I don't fit anymore.

Really not only do I have to put up with the Yoga Kittens I have to put up with flowers that HOG my flower pot.

Now where was I in my rant. Oh Daddy laughs at the kittens and lets them sit in his lap. Youngest boy plays with them and Mommy carts them around with HER!!!! And some of my blog friends have even said they want them to stay, cause they are CUTE!!!!!

Really!!!!! don't you thinks I am cuter? And look I took a SELFIE for Sunday Selfie.

Who needs kittens when they have ME??????

Scylla, the lovebug hissing, growling and meowing for ATCAD


24 comments:

  1. Scylla, I am sorry you don't like the babies. I hate to tell you, but I kind of like them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the injustice. I think you need a bigger pot and your own bag of treats to make up for it all

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kitties are cuter than you, S. If the kittens stay, it will only be to worship you and learn from you.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at is as an opportunity to pass your wisdom and skill to a younger (and lesser) generation. They will learn to worship you in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's early in the morning but I had to come and say that I LOVE this blog! And your plaintive rant is well heard right here. Things WILL get better and by the way, um..I can't get into my girl cave any more as the door shrank! .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just hate it when doors shrink, really there outta be a law against things shrinking.

      Delete
  6. Oh Scylla..you are adorable and cute and i am sure those yoga kitties are very impressed with your beautious self..and yes sometimes pots shrink...and even catbeds and other stuff :) lovely selfie...loves Fozziemum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scylla you still are the most beautiful kittie in your home. We sure hope you can learn to love the Yoga kittens like everyone else has.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Scylla ! It looks like pots shrink for you like jeans for Mum.... We think those kittens have a lot to learn from you. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Silly Scylla, don't you understand that they keep looking at you because they are hoping that one day they will be as cute as you. They ARE cute now, but you are the cutest of all:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Sunday #selfie
    Annabelle,Boo,Ping & Mr Jinx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's the look of adoration, Scylla! Humans that love cats tend to accumulate more. They just can't help themselves :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww... Scylla, no need to be jealous of the kittens. You are adorable too!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't worry about the kittens. They will grow up and be cats that you can ignore.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never mind Scylla, some of us kitties (especially Tuxies) are more discerning. I think you are very cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Scully, I am sorry you must deal with those troublesome yoga kittens and the shrinking pot all at the same time. A cat's life if a rough one.
    Meowrrrr,
    Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a lovely selfie Scylla. It is annoying when a comfy pot shrinks.
    A strange thing. I was sure I had you in my reader but I haven't seen any posts in ages apart from on the selfie blog hop. I got mum to check and you are in Feedly but the last notification they gave us was 254 days ago. She is going to remove you and add you again and hope it works.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice to meet you Scylla, we're visiting from Sunday Selfie!

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aaaaaaaw Scylla how kuld they?! Dat's just outrageous. Those kittens be takin' over yous home. Is nuffin' sacwed anymore? MOL Luv yous fotos.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Scylla! We feel for you. Maybe over time you'll learn to like those kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Scylla we are sorry those kittens are invading your space.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are having a rough day-sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  22. No kitties are comparable to you, Scylla :) Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Scylla, we are so happy to have you hopping along with us. We are sorry those yoga kittens are giving you a bad time. They're pretty darn cute, though. Good luck with getting them to move on. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs, unfortunately we cannot comment on blogs which require Google + and some wordpress blogs say our comments are spam and will not publish them. So if you never hear from us it is because we are having technical difficulties with your blog.