Mancat Monday with Yang (Special Guest Chimera) & Socks

I like to hang out with Scylla even though she is a Grouchy Girl sometimes.

Scylla is a grouch.
She makes me say Ouch
Especially on the couch.
with her pouch.
 

When she gets Grouchy I get on the floor. Scylla is a hissy, sissy.


But I prefer to sleep next to her.

Mommy says I was naughty I ran Socks out of the Hanging Mouse Inn.

I also killed the Mouse, so now we are just gonna have to call it the Cat House.

I tried to run Yin out of her bed, but that didn't work out so well.

She let me have the bed but she ate MY SUPPER.

I am not suppose to be up here I keep breaking stuff.

Mommy finally moved it all.

I miss having Mommy to snuggle with.

It made me feel better to snuggle with her after I got neutered.

I got my cone off before Yin, because I got acne on my chin.

I love having trees in the house, I am sad they took my tree away.

But they brought me a little sister.

She sure is LITTLE.

Mommy says I has to be nice to her.

I am trying my best to be a good big brother. ~Yang, reporting for ATCAD

 I have to say the lad is coming along and learning to be a tolerably good big brother. He still gets a little rough sometimes. I am watching over Chi Chi now, you can't see her cause she burrowed down in the blanket. We are enjoying some quality time with Dad before he goes to sleep. ~Socks, reporting for ATCAD

17 comments:

Summer said...

Yang, you sound like a little troublemaker!

Anonymous said...

She sure IS little! She's a tiny peanut! Be careful with her, Y.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Marg said...

She is tiny little thing but we are glad that all of you are treating her with care. She is a precious little thing. You all have a great day.

Katie Isabella said...

Mommy and I loved the blog and story today along with the pictures and learning how everyone including Chimera is. xo

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

what a precious little baby! catchatwithcarenandcody

The Florida Furkids said...

Excellent report. We're glad you're all getting along so well.

The Florida Furkids

Random Felines said...

a good update....glad your mom moved her breakables :)

Loulou said...

DO NOT SIT ON THAT NEW TINY LITTLE KITTY, okay? Or when she grows up, watch out....

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Remember to always be gentle with the little one,Yang!

Purrs,
The Chans

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

She is such a wee one. It is always amazing to see newborns near older kittens, I always seem to forget how fast they grow.

The Swiss Cats said...

Chi Chi is so tiny ! Be gentle with her, Yang, OK ? Purrs

pilch92 said...

Thank you for all the updates. Your little sister is very tiny, nice to see you being so sweet.

Deziz World said...

Glad things are workin' out. Y'all stay warm and have a gweat day.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Love how you are such a sweetie, Yang, even if you did kill that mouse! Isn't that what you are supposed to do?? MOL!

You are good at keeping Chimera nice and warm:)

Nice report!
MIAOW!!

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Socks you are a very responsible big brother for Chi Chi; you take care of her buddy

Rascal and Rocco said...

Oh, a new little sister! She's adorable! You all are.

Rascal and Rocco said...

A new sister! She's adorable. You all are