Fenris Friday

In the Winter and Spring I has a beautiful red coat. Mommy loves it when it is this color. She likes this color so much she stained the swing to match it.  During the Summer my coat gradually turns a blondish color.

She takes lots of pictures trying to capture the vibrate colors of my coat.

And of course my beautiful blue eyes.

She thinks I look gorgeous with the Spring flowers.

And if my vibrant furs and beautiful blue eyes aren't enough to capture your heart there is always my tail.

Fenris, modeling for ATCAD

13 comments:

  1. Could I borrow Ferris to take to the hairdresser to copy that color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a handsome guy, F. Hubba. Hubba.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I finks you ARE most handsome!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fenris your furs are just FABULOUS colors... and they go so pawfectly eith your BLUE EYES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one handsome dude, Fenris!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a handsome boy, Fenris - in all ways!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're such a beautiful boy, Fenris ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luvluvluv your beautiful furs Fenris. And you do have those drop over gorgeous blue eyes. Sending you paw pats and smoochies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes...who couldn't be captivated by your sheer handsomeness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs, unfortunately we cannot comment on blogs which require Google + and some wordpress blogs say our comments are spam and will not publish them. So if you never hear from us it is because we are having technical difficulties with your blog.