Winsome Wednesday with Yin

Hello everyone, thank you for coming by to visit with me.

I am waiting for Mommy to gather up all her gardening stuff so we can go to the Hummingbird Cottage. She is very pokey.

We are FINALLY here.

The flowers have been growing up a storm.

I just love the Whirling Butterflies.

What is your favorite flower?

I likes them all, I don't think I could pick just one. We had to go back to the house to get something.

Mommy is terribly forgetful. I hunted bugs while I waited on her.

I stay right with Mommy when we are outside.

Unlike the rest of them, who run off and leave us. Chimera is grounded cause she ran way off in the woods and didn't come when Mommy called. Youngest boy had to go get her.

I am just going to find a good place to nap.

While Mommy weeds, she takes forever. ~Yin, reporting for ATCAD

13 comments:

Summer said...

Well, it's better than NEVER weeding, like my human, and having a sorry looking yard!

Mickey's Musings said...

Looks like you had some fun outdoors Yin.
We are glad you stay close to your mum.
Outside can be scary if you go too far.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Unknown said...

Oh, Yin, you have to be patient with gardeners just as they are patient with you when you take too much time to come to supper or want to go in or out of a door but just cannot decide. Sound familiar?
Love, Loulou

Hannah and Lucy said...

Hello Yin you have a lovely garden and hope your Mom has finished her weeding.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Yin, excellent gardening. Lady's favourite flower is the Iris.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Sounds like you're a wonderful gardening companion! Our mommy loves roses and tulips!

Julie said...

Hiya Yin, fank you fur inviting me to view your beautiful garden
I luffs the Buttie Pillars as well but I'm sure you've got more than me with all those beautiful flowers
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Jenna said...

Chimera may need a kitten playpen if she won't stay in the yard or come when called. You're such a good cat to let Mommy weed the flowers without worrying where you are :)

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

Yin, you're an excellent gardening assistant. Tell your mom she won a giveaway!

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

Yin, you're an excellent gardening assistant. Tell your mom she won a giveaway!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

yin...pleez stay outta de BURD cottage.....oh kay ...thanx !! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

Nice to see you Yin.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Yin, you are s sleek and beautiful...we think maybe its the reason your mom is slow...she is admiring you...just saying!

My catness, its not good that Chimera tried to run off and explore on her own...