Winsome Wednesday ~Chimera & Yin

It's my job to look CUTE and ADORABLE no matter what I am doing. It can be very challenging when you are climbing a tree.

Hunting bugs also posses a challenge. Yin says that looking elegant when you hunt also poses unique challenges.

When I look at bugs up close I has to make sure my cute little nose is showing in case Mommy takes a picture.

Hanging out in the jungle gym requires me to sit just so.

And my tail must always look it's best.

I would like to look Queenly occasionally but I am afraid I am to small to pull off the regal look. Here I am surveying My Kingdom.

I have purrfected walking out on the limb and meowing for Mommy to come get me down.

I thinks I am holding my head up to high in this pose. I heard Yang on the roof of the jungle gym.

I have really unique markings, but Mommy still can't tell me and Scylla apart sometimes, isn't that silly?
Chimera, Looking CUTE as can BE, up a TREE for ATCAD

10 comments:

  1. Well I finks you are supremely successful Chimera, looking VERY cute in everythingy you do!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chimera, I think you are the perfect little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every side is your best side and every angle is a good angle, Chi. You've got color and design everywhere!

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chimera, you are cute in any photo :)
    Yin, your sleek black coat means you look elegant all the time ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting everyone. ~Chi & Yin

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning whatever you are doing! We've never noticed your big tail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. N joy yur time outside guyz.....we wood like ta get out like that ~~~~~ { far az we get iz de garage !!! } ☺☺☺♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think you're cute no matter what you're doing

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the jackpot on cute, Chimera!! And you have the others would around your paw it seems:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs, unfortunately we cannot comment on blogs which require Google + and some wordpress blogs say our comments are spam and will not publish them. So if you never hear from us it is because we are having technical difficulties with your blog.