Caturday Art with Fenris & Socks

I (Socks) love to hide in the new carrier we won. It is very comfy for napping.

Mommy did all sorts of weird things to Fenris, purple ears really.

Here is a nice pencil sketch.

Guess I didn't  escape with just a blurry photograph. Now she has went and turned me different colors.
And the pencil sketch deal. ~Socks, reporting for ATCAD

Breaking News: Fenris and Yin are over at Dory's Backyard taking part in the Pawlympic Smileys! go by and check out all the GREAT smiles. It'll brighten your day.







8 comments:

  1. I would love one of those Sleepypods! Their offices are actually very close to us - I should schedule a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the blurry. Great mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool colors!!!Happy Caturday Art!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool effects! Like the sketch one best :)

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I had a SleepyPod. I hear they're very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs, unfortunately we cannot comment on blogs which require Google + and some wordpress blogs say our comments are spam and will not publish them. So if you never hear from us it is because we are having technical difficulties with your blog.