Tomcat Tuesday with Yang and Socks

MOL, I got Chimera's favorite spot in the garage.

I am on the table where I am NOT suppose to be.

Mommy said I could stay in the chair.

Now I am enjoying some guy time with Socks on the bed. Scylla came to spy on us though.

I went to play Halo with Daddy, but he was too busy.

So I went got back in bed with Socks.

Mommy made me get up so she could make the bed.

After she got it made up me and Yin helped her fold clothes.

But the very best part of my day was the guy time with Socks. ~Yang, reporting for ATCAD

12 comments:

Summer said...

You are a very busy guy, Yang!

The Swiss Cats said...

What a busy day ! Purrs

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure look like you were having a fun time keeping Socks entertained!

Unknown said...

You did have a busy day!!!

Three Chatty Cats said...

Wow, you sure were busy!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Good job of being on the table where you aren't supposed to be! Me too and I do it ALL of the time! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

How rude that your nap kept getting interrupted! You are pretty adorable though ... I don't know if I could resist giving you some ear scratches :)

Unknown said...

You definitely had a very busy day!!! Keep taking more fun pictures!!!
Maddie

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood time IZ de best time for sure....awesum fotoz two day guyz ~~~~~ ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

You kids are a tremendous help with folding the laundry. I don't know how your mom would've done it without you!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Whew, that sounds like a very busy day, Yang!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Unknown said...

Yang you and Socks are having way too much "guy time" and it doesn't look very "aerobic" MOL