Mancat Monday with Yang

I like to play KING of the chair.

Yin, doesn't always cooperate she says the floor is better.

I also like our Sleepy Pod, I think it should be all MINE.

But Mommy says I has to share it.

Shh, I hear something.

Some of my siblings are hiding out in the Scylla Palace.

Oh this is going to be so much fun, I can chase them out.

Hey stop whapping my nose!

Mom, Chimera is beating me up.

She touched me!!!!!!

Hey Chimera, we have company.

Miss Olivia came to read to us. ~Yang, reporting for ATCAD

8 comments:

  1. MOL! I bet it is a lot of fun at your house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Summer, I wish you could come visit. ~Yang

      Delete
  2. boy am I ever glad I don't have to share my chair with anyone! Dakota isn't allowed in the kitchen ;) Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww ... yesterday, it was Chimera as the marauder ... today it's Yang ... looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood.....due knot chillax over long in de pod.....it goez places...if ewe noe wher we meen ~~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That box palace looks like a fun place to hang out and play in. Did Miss Olivia read her book to you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We would love to hear stories as read by Miss Olivia! Maybe a chin scritch too??

    We love that Scylla Palace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs, unfortunately we cannot comment on blogs which require Google + and some wordpress blogs say our comments are spam and will not publish them. So if you never hear from us it is because we are having technical difficulties with your blog.