Tuiren Tuesday

Eyes, Mommy was still on her eye kick so she tried a single eye. She said I should have looked up but at least you could see my pretty brown eye so not a total loss.

Then she decided to go for two eyes and she said it didn't work at all.

Really I laid here like forever, what did she want me to do.

I am busy holding the floor down, I can't go looking up every time she says my name.

I eventually ran off to the Jungle Gym to get away from her unreasonable demands.

Mommy says this gives 4 eyes a whole new meaning and that Yin certainly knows how to show off her eyes.

~Tuiren, reporting for ATCAD with some assistance from my sister Yin.

10 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hey, Tuiren, under the table you were looking, BOL!!! Yin does have pretty eyes, too:)

Summer said...

You both have pretty eyes!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The funny thing is when Mommy took the picture she didn't even know I was there, but me and Yin struck almost the exact same pose. Mommy says she thinks I am shy because I actually take the best pictures when I don't know Mommy is taking my picture.

Julie said...

I finks you have the most beautiful eyelashes!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Eastside Cats said...

Soulful eyes, Tuiren! Yinny's eyes may be like our Chucky's; sometimes they look green, sometimes yellow!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You have beautiful eyes, Tuiren, they remind us of Ciara's.

Woos - The OP Pack

Cupcake said...

Your eyes look awesome, no matter which way you look, T. Gorgeous! We think Yin is naughty trying to steal your Tuesday!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL we love the four eyes!

Thanks for the purrs and prayers for our Daddy and for us during the storm.

The Florida Furkids

Millie and Walter said...

Oh Tuiren I love your eyes and eyelashes. If your mom really wants a picture of your eyes when you are laying on the ground she has to get down that low too. BOL! At least you looked at her when you were under the table.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

we think your Mommy did a fine job!