Winsome Wednesday

Mommy was still on the eye kick and while she had a captive model she decided to take advantage of it.

I am not sure why the humans don't take me kayaking. I fit nicely in the storage compartment of Daddy's kayak.

Mommy says she doesn't think I would like it, that I would have to sit still.

And that I couldn't go jumping out of the kayak whenever I wanted.

I don't see why I couldn't I mean surely there are trees to climb.

And things to pounce on. Ah...back to the eye modeling session we go.

My golden eyes almost perfectly match my golden fur.

Mommy says the black on one side of my face sets my eye off.

But it does create a challenge whenever she is photographing me. See a lot of times in pictures the black makes that eye look smaller than my other eye. They are the same size, but the way humans see things makes them look different. Mommy says that is why profile pictures work best for me too. Or pictures like this one where the black side is closer to the camera then the mostly white side. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

14 comments:

Summer said...

Chimera, I think if you went kayaking with your humans, you would learn really, really fast not to jump out! Just sayin'.

Eastside Cats said...

Chimera, you are beautiful...fur and eyes and the whole package! With a harness/life vest, I'm betting you would do just fine kayaking with your hoomins!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure look pretty darn cute in there!

Mr Puddy said...

Chimera,Me love your collections ! All are great photos of YOU !
=^x^=

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Chimera, we give your Mom an A+++++ for those pics of your eyes. Our Mom has been trying to capture the small streak of blue in Timber's brown eye, but she isn't very good at it:(

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Anonymous said...

Be careful what you wish for, Chi. Sitting still in a kayak (or anyplace else) is a tough nut to crack.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Timmy Tomcat said...

Chimera I think those eye look just the same size and wonder if humans have funny brains? They dont like nip after all
Timmy

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

That was pawsome eye shots.

Millie and Walter said...

You did a great job modeling for your mom. We love all those pictures.

The Island Cats said...

Chimera, you are an excellent eye model.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You have fascinating eyes, Chimera!

Um...no trees near any floating kayak if I have read the right notes about it...

Kitties Blue said...

Chimera, there are several cats that go kayaking. You just need a harness and a life jacket! We bet you could get a special badge for that at Cat Scouts. Misty May's eyes do the same thing as yours, as one is surrounded with white fur and one with black. It is a strange optical illusion. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

your photos came out beautiful! I love that you now post them larger catchatwithcarenandcody

Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them said...

Your eyes are gorgeous! I'm sure either side makes your eyes look beautiful, but I can see where black makes every other color pop. I must agree w/ mom, I'm thinking you wouldn't enjoy kayaking. All that water completely surrounding you, LOL!
Love & Biscuits,
Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them