Tuiren Tuesday

Hello, I can't believe it is already Tui Day. We have been enjoying the weather. Scylla has even gotten brave and came in the backyard on her own. Usually Mommy has to put her out here, but she walked out the door and right past Fenris all by herself. Maybe she will start coming out here more, she really likes sitting in the Jungle Gym and I was polite when she jumped up here even though I was eating. She had the good manners not to come near my bowl.

Yang loves to be on top of the Jungle Gym. He seems to think he is in charge.

We have news for him, he may be a MANCAT, but he is also a doofus. Nobody is listening to him.

One of my very favorite things in the entire world is to eat ice. Everybody else thinks I am weird, except Mommy she likes to eat ice too.

Well I know all the girlcats that aren't related to him think Yang is handsome and can't get enough of him so here is one more picture of him before we have to go.
~Tuiren, reporting for ATCAD

10 comments:

Summer said...

That's nice that Scylla is getting outside on her own and enjoying the jungle gym!

Millie and Walter said...

That is so nice of you to let the kitties play on your jungle gym. I like ice cubes too and our new refrigerator even has a hole on the front where ice cubes come flying out. I'm not tall enough to reach the button but sometimes my mom will get some out for me.

Yours,

Walter

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Tui, you are so generous with your favorite places.

Loulou said...

I think I have a yen for Yang...
Love, Loulou

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, Tuiren, we do have to say that Yang is very handsome, and he sure knows how to be a great model. But you are a very pretty girl and are just as good at posing for us.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

My Mind's Eye said...

Tuiren we might be related. Now that my tummy is settled I live to eat too. Mom is hoping I put on a few extra pounds. Yang that is a might fine perch you have there on the Jungle Gym.
Hugs madi your bfff

Eastside Cats said...

Oh Yang! Don't get an over-blown ego!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are glad Scylla decided to go outside and enjoy the good weatgher and smells and sights!

Cupcake said...

I think Scylla is very polite and VERY SMART to steer clear of your dinner bowl, T.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

What an interseting dynamic(s) you have in your furmily. Evfurryone has a job!