Thankful Thursday

 I am thankful for comfy beds and my brother even though I get hissy with him. Me and Yang have been driving Mommy crazy, sometimes Yin gets in on the crazy and Mommy really wants to pull her hair out. See most of the time we ALL get along. For example here I am enjoying spending time with Yang, but sometimes we all get hissy with Yang and growl at him. Mommy doesn't understand what Yang does to set us girls off. But when he does it, all he has to do is walk into a room to have us hissing and growling at him. To make matters worse I run from him and Mommy says I am going to break her stuff jumping up on stuff, and that I better STOP. ~Scylla, being somewhat thankful for ATCAD

 I am thankful for lizards, I like to watch them. I am also thankful for sun puddles which I LOVE to soak up.

 I am very thankful Daddy found me when I was a wee kitten and that I lived.

 ~Chimera, being thankful for ATCAD

 I am thankful for good weather that has Mommy spending more time on the porch. I like it when she grills outside. Boy does some of the stuff she grills smell yummy.

 And I enjoy when she sits out here and reads to us. I enjoyed Y is for Yesterday and am very sorry there isn't going to be a Z.  ~Tuiren, reporting for ATCAD

I am thankful that My Mommy & Daddy love me even when I get where I don't belong and that I am Daddy's Yinny, I love it when he calls me "my Yinny". I like having a special purrson. ~Yin, reporting for ATCAD



13 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

I LUV sunpuddles too!

Summer said...

You all have some good things to be thankful for! Well, maybe Yang needs some help...

Unknown said...

Oh, you kitties have so much to be thankful for...especially the grilling Tuiren! Wish I were there to HELP pick up the dropped bits.

Sheltie Times said...

What a great list of Thankfulness.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is such a nice bunch of thankfuls and you two do look pretty sweet together beautiful Scylla! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

You look so comfy on the bed. You have so much to be thankful for, and you're so lucky.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz....we iz thanx ful mom taked... N ewe all shared
.... yur fotoz two day; ewe all look awesum; hissin growlin
ore knot....and all !! ♥♥☺☺

Terri said...

Being the only boy cat is a guarantee of trouble with the girl cats! I do understand your mommy's frustration, though. Marie is the bane of Jenna's existence. If I had a dime for every time I've hollered at Marie...

Feline Opines said...

Ah Yin<
We are like-minded felines! We too are thankful for sun puddles and our Humans who love us, even when we take over the dining room table.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto

Cupcake said...

I LOVE your little teepee, T. That's a great way to stay outside, while being protected from too much sun. Plus sneaking out to ambush some floor food! Surprise!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Millie and Walter said...

You all have lots to be thankful for. We want to know if your mom shares any of the things she grills with you.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What wonderful things to be thankful for!!
xoxo,
Arty, Rosy & Jakey

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You kitties and pups have a wonderful furmily and home with LOVE! I am glad and thankful with/for all of you!