Flowers on Friday with Yang

 Well I am going to start off showing you what I think is a Moth.

 Since I couldn't figure OUT what on earth Mommy took a picture of, I decided to color this one. I call it my Purple Period. What do you think am I the next Rembrandt?

 Another Moth.


 This is probably the best picture of the Moth.


 And our Plumeria, that Mommy brought home from Hawaii.


 I love hanging out in the Hummingbird Cottage, it smells good and there are all sorts of interesting things about.

 And it also provides great camouflage.

 Stokes Aster, this one is growing wild on the back side of the pond.


 Chimera was suppose to be doing the gardening post but we couldn't find her anywhere. She is still missing, the Mom is very worried. Nope I am sure that isn't her paws sticking out from the chair. (Mom here, this was Chimera's favorite spot as a kitten and she still gets here sometimes).

Plumeria blooming, it's a beautiful flower, too bad it doesn't bloom often. ~Yang, reporting for ATCAD




9 comments:

Sheltie Times said...

Very pretty flower selection. Thanks for sharing.

Millie and Walter said...

You always have such pretty flowers. That moth was interesting too. Chimera isn't fooling anyone with her hiding spot. BOL!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz...yur new headerz total lee awesum N de plumeria iz two...that
iz two bad it doez knot bloom a lot ~~~~
☺☺♥♥

Eastside Cats said...

CAT-mouflage!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

TeeHeeHee...that Chimera is too funny!!

Mama loves the smell of Plumeria...what a pretty flower!!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Dash Kitten Crew said...

We love your flowers. and Chimera, sorry I just can't see you the camouflage is amazing!!!

Holly said...

Beautiful pictures. I love plumeria.

pilch92 said...

Thank you for the tour, everything is beautiful even those cute little paws sticking out from under the chair :)

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Wow, I have not evfur seen a plumeria! I MOL'd at Chimera under the recliner...wow, she must be really teeny.