Wildlife Wednesday with Fenris

 Do you see the goose? She is sitting on a nest. We has to be quiet so we don't bother her.

Youngest Boy Bean and I are going for a walk. He lets me stop and sniff for signs of wildlife. I thinks I might smell a rabbit. YBB's arm is in a splint from the car accident he was in. But it is all better now.

 Mommy is spying on us with that telephoto lense thing.



Mommy it is time to pet me now and I wants a treat. I took the YBB for a nice long walk and made sure he got plenty of exercise. Keeping Boy Beans in shape is hard work and I deserve to be rewarded for it. ~Fenris

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great job Fenris!

What would our humans do without our exercise programmes!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Thanks fur sharing your wildlife!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You're a very good friend, Fenris! YBB is so luck to have you!

Hope you got lots of treats!

Woofs,
Tommy

Old Kitty said...

Beautiful Fenris!!! You are doing a fantastic job taking YBB out for walkies and not disturbing the wildlife!! You deserve lots and lots of extra yummy treats!!!

Take care
x

SeaThreePeeO said...

We hope you got your treat Fenris. You deserve it for working so hard!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

The goose has eggs??? How exciting! We can't wait to see the babies.

Fenris, you are so lucky to have YBB to take you for a walk. Our little beans here are still too young.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Excellent walkie you took your YBB on!! So of course you deserve a treat!!!

I found a goose egg once... all by myself. It had rolled out of the mom's nest. My mom was very much proud of me beclaws I didn't hurt the egg or bother the sad mommy goose. I even wrote a WHOLE story about it.
I am sooooo happy that you got to post on WEDNESDAY ... and I am looking forward to Fenris Friday too.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good werk Fenris. We hope the treats were good ones.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are quite the good woofie Fenris!

Jans Funny Farm said...

A splint? We thought YBB only had minor injuries? Is he okay?

You were good, Fenris. Every human needs a furry to walk them. Jan is such a slacker it takes 3 of us to walk her.

Ellen Whyte said...

What a nice boy you are Fenris!