Fenris Friday

It is very hot here. I stay inside under the AC most of the day. I come out in the evenings to go walking with Mom and to help her water the plants. I lays in the shade while she waters stuff.

She says she would like to trade places with me. Is she nuts I am not dragging the hose around in the hot sun to water the plants. I will stick with my snoopervising role thank you very much.

I check out the wildflower seeds Daddy planted when we go for our evening walk. Very few of the seeds are coming up. I thinks it is because we are in a drought here. We are purring & wooing for rain.

(Sigh) Somebody needs to teach Mommy how to take pictures. These flowers are very pretty and dainty but since the picture is out of focus it is hard for you to tell.
Since Daddy has to work, Mommy and I will be meeting her friend for our beach walk this weekend.

Scylla tagged me, so I am going to answer her questions.

Do you think you’re hot?
Well I have been told I am the Paul Newman of doggies and I was named after Frank Sinatra at the Animal Shelter so I guess some people and pups think I am hot.

I use the same wallpaper as Scylla.

When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
Yesterday, Mommy lets me have a taste when she cooks it. I especially likes it when she gives me raw chicken meat that is frozen.

The song(s) you’ve listened to most recently?
In Lonesome Dove by Garth Brooks

What were you thinking when you were doing this?
That I likes sitting by Mommy

Do you have any nicknames?
Sure doesn't everybody. My nicknames are Fen, Fenny Marriny, Good Boy, Bad Dog and Handsome.

Tag 8 blogger friends (tag you’re it)!
1. Artemisia
2. Ciara of The OP Pack
3. Asta
4. Mango
5. Frankie Furter
6. Tommy from The Poupounette Gang
7. Mayzie
8. Eva

Who is listed as number 1? My sister Artemisia, she is my best friend. She actually plays with me.

Say something about number 5.
He is the mayor of Blogville

How did you get to know number 3? She came to visit our blog and left a comment.

How about number 4? I entered Mango Minster.

Leave a message for number 6.

Hi Tommy wanna play ball with me.

Leave a lovey dovey message for number 2

Ciara, I has a crush on you.

Do number 7 and number 8 have any similarities? they are both beautiful girl doggies.


~Fenris

11 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Adorable and amazing Fenris!! You are doing a brilliant job snoopervising mum!! We love her pics - yay for blurry beautiful blooms!!!

Who is your purple friend? Have a great day!! Take care
x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We think it must be very hard work to keep those gardens looking so beautiful. You are doing a great job of supervising the crews, Fenris, and Mom is really performing very well too. Hope you get some rains soon.


Ciara thinks you are very sweet AND hot, and she thanks you for the tag.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Brian's Home Blog said...

You did so good on your tag answers handsome Fenris! I hope you keep plenty cool this weekend!!!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Fenris you did a COOL (get it? COOL) job of snoopervising your mom.
I think you also did a grrreat job with your TAG thingy.. Thanks fur Tagging ME!! I hope I have all the rules right.

Whoooooo Hooooooo you have a Crush on Ciara???? you had better be a total gentledawg around her... SHE has TWO really BIG Brothers!!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yikes!!!! I got tagged!

Sure, Fenris! I wanna play ball with you!

Woofs,
Tommy

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Fenris it was marvelous learning all about you.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Lookit that! You tagged me. Yippee! I like to play tag.

And you sure are awfully smart to lay in the shade while your mom does all that hard work. Humans are ker-azy sometimes, aren't they?

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Katnip Lounge said...

oooooohh! Fenris, we have the same name: "BAD"!!!!

How fun.

Bad Whitey, aka The Baby

Scooter said...

Hey Fenris!
Wow, I don't blame you for letting your peep water her own flowers. If you did it, you'd be in trouble for leaving pee mail! BOL Great flower pix...even blurry.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Fenris so glad to see you pawticipating!!! I loved your answers! Ohhhh we love the beautiful Eva too!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Being KHOOL is pawesome!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra