In The Garden with Artemisia


I just love blue flowers and this blue Morning Glory is very blue.

I is hunting a bird in this willow tree, do you see me?





Do you see the bird? Looks at the very top of the tree.

Mommy, why are you telling me to get down? I haven't caught the bird yet.

Oh well I guesses I can go look at flowers with you. Bird, I'll be back. This is another pretty blue flower.

Our Vitex, it survived the beaver attack and is doing nicely.


The bees just love the Vitex. We are not sure if Jonesie is having Thursday in the Garden or not. We will be doing International Box Day tomorrow so this is our report for the Society of Feline Gardeners a day early.

~Artemisia, reporting to The Society of Feline Gardeners.

PS: I gets to post Friday too, come by and celebrate with me.

14 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Wonderful garden, Artemisia
From the tree, View always awesome : )
Have a great day
xoxo

Old Kitty said...

Artemisia!! You are one adventurous action kitty!! Yay!! Awwww the morning glory blooms are just so pretty!! Take care
x

Cat said...

Artemisia, what a skilled tree climber you are!!!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

I loves to climb. It is how I keeps my girlish figure cause I loves to eat too.

Thanks for visiting everyone.~Arty Mouse

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Beautiful blue flowers, Artemisia, you must work very hard in your garden. Have a happy Wednesday. Purrs.

Gigi said...

Wow. It looks like your garden goes on for MILES! I am sure you'll get that birdie next time--so inconsiderate of your Mom to interrupt you though.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Why didn't I think of that? I could have done my post early, instead of missing out for IBD! Drat!
The morning glory is really beautiful!

Alfie xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Everything sure looks great, especially you in that tree!

The Florida Furkids said...

You're really brave to go up in that tree.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We just love your garden Artemisia and you sure do a great job of climbing!

purrs
Abby

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I saw you in the tree! I am so glad your Mommy got you down though. I was getting a little worried. The blue flower is just beautiful!
xoxoxo

The Island Cats said...

Wow! You gotta get waaaaay up there to get that birdie!!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Great spot to view the garden, Arty! That bird may just be a bit too out or reach for you.

Lovely blue flowers - SS loves blue anything.

Ellen Whyte said...

What a nice blue day :-)