Fenris Friday

I am a very Happy Guy, When I one the stuff from Mr. Chewy not only did we get a bag of Chicken Soup dog food and a bag of cat food we got some treats for me. I gots..............................

Mommy likes them because they are good for me. I LIKES them because they taste good. I just loves my Healthy Bones. I hopes I gets to try all the flavors. Mommy really liked Mr. Chewy, the food came right to our door, she didn't have to lug it home from the grocery store like usual and the prices were competitive with our local stores. Mr Chewy also has a wide selection of food and treats, apparently I will have to keep my paws crossed that she orders stuff from Mr. Chewy again as they do not have Healthy Bones locally (Growl). ~Fenris





12 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww handsome Fenris! Me and Charlie are most happy to see you too - cos you are just too adorable for words! Yay for enjoying Mr Chewy's healthy bones! We hope mum gets you some more too! Take care
x

Finn said...

Yum! Hope you get to try all the flavors!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think your pikhs show how woo are SO worth it!

Happy Fenris Friday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Two French Bulldogs said...

You do look very Happee about those treats. YummE
Benny & Lily

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Darn that stuffs sounds grrrrreat... and it comes Right to your Door??? How cool is THAT?

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope you have a full-bowl weekend handsome Fenris!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, Fenris, you do look very happy in your pic today AND extra handsome. We hope you get to try lots more of those yummy bones.

Have a great weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara,and Lightning

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are very lucky! Good for you!

SweetMissMagnolia said...

tinkie loves those bone treats too (she likes cranberries LOL).....I need to go to the petstore and get more-she needs a new bed too....

Sagira said...

Friday...one of my favorite days of the week because I know I get to see your smiling face. :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

enjoy your treats Fenris and have a great weekend!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Lucky woofie! Great pic of you, too! Enjoy those treats. xoxo