Tallulah Skye on Thursday



They are finally letting me do a post, I am very new at this so I hope I do OK. I guess I should tell you a bit about me. I am at least 30 years old and Mommy's Grandma Agnes made me for her. I spend most of my time in the bedroom napping.


Today I will tell you a silly story about Mommy's first cat. She was half Persian and had beautiful long white hair and green eyes, her name was Snowball. When it was cold outside Snowball would come in the house and stay in the bathroom in front of the wall heater. See back in the old days they didn't have central heat and air like they do now. And when she was thirsty she would jump in the bath tub and get a drink of water cause the faucet leaked. So one day Mommy was taking a bath in the bath tub (they didn't have showers back in the old days either) and Snowball went to jump in. You should have seen the contortions Snowball did once she realized the tub was full of water. Somehow she managed to twist around in mid air so she didn't land in the tub full of water, but it was very amusing.


~Tallie

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Tallie, that was one agile and athletic kitty! Whew! I'm glad she escaped a dunking and that the person in the tub escaped a clawing!

I'm glad you're here!

Cat with a Garden said...

That is a good story. It's amazing she managed not to fall in. Clever cat! You look very happy Tallie.
Purrs, Siena

Daisy said...

Tallulah, you done good! That was a funny story about Snowball.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Jan is laughing since she has seen cats do the bathtub leap. Only hers always landed in the water and shot uot!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy was very glad Snowball didn't land in the tub, she is very afraid she would have been shredded Mommy, as Snowball detested baths.

Everybody thank you for coming by to see me and welcoming me to blogging. Scylla is right this is lots of fun. Once I get the hang of this I will see if I can't put a picture of Snowball in my post.

~Tallie

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Um which iz da kittee dats your granmaw madez???? Didz I get mixeed uppee?
But dat Snowball soundz like she waz furry smart... not to gets her furz wet.