Scylla Sunday

 Look what I got. This is all mine, because Socks can only have y/d food. I got a nice placemat. Mommy did you tell them I am a messy eater?   Dry catfood, canned catfood and TREATS. I just love the treats.

 I got a nice metal bowl too. I am very pleased with it. We are trying not to use plastic anymore, due to Socks' acne.

Decisions, decisions what do I eats first? ~Scylla reporting for ATCAD

PS: Arty Mouse if you will come home I will share my foods with you. I loves and miss you sister.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great problem to have - so many new foods and treats that you can't decide what to eat first!!

Love and licks and dive in,
Cupcake

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

I think you should try a bit of everything:-)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That is a good smorgasbord!
Happy feasting to you!!!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That's a lot of treats you have there and I too wish your sisfur would come home safe

Unknown said...

Wow! That's super good stuff!!
Enjoy your treats and what a very pretty blowl u got there to!!!
Happy weekend!
((Husky hugz))
Frum our pack at love is being owned by a husky

Brian's Home Blog said...

Maybe I need to come over and help you break that in pretty Scylla!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, how we miss Arty too, wish there could be some good news about her.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Anonymous said...

oh Scylla!! what bounty! and all for YOU!

Katnip Lounge said...

We got a prize pack too!! The noms were especially delish.