Scylla Sunday

 Look what I got. This is all mine, because Socks can only have y/d food. I got a nice placemat. Mommy did you tell them I am a messy eater?   Dry catfood, canned catfood and TREATS. I just love the treats.

 I got a nice metal bowl too. I am very pleased with it. We are trying not to use plastic anymore, due to Socks' acne.

Decisions, decisions what do I eats first? ~Scylla reporting for ATCAD

PS: Arty Mouse if you will come home I will share my foods with you. I loves and miss you sister.

9 comments:

  1. What a great problem to have - so many new foods and treats that you can't decide what to eat first!!

    Love and licks and dive in,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should try a bit of everything:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good smorgasbord!
    Happy feasting to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of treats you have there and I too wish your sisfur would come home safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's super good stuff!!
    Enjoy your treats and what a very pretty blowl u got there to!!!
    Happy weekend!
    ((Husky hugz))
    Frum our pack at love is being owned by a husky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I need to come over and help you break that in pretty Scylla!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how we miss Arty too, wish there could be some good news about her.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Scylla!! what bounty! and all for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We got a prize pack too!! The noms were especially delish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs, unfortunately we cannot comment on blogs which require Google + and some wordpress blogs say our comments are spam and will not publish them. So if you never hear from us it is because we are having technical difficulties with your blog.