Scylla Sunday - Scylla's Fort

 One of the games we enjoy playing is Queen of the Box Fort. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to build a moat around my Fort before I was attacked by Snow Walkers (Yang & Chimera).

 I hunkered down in my Fort and prepared my defenses.

 I think I have fought them off long enough for The Crows (Yin) to get here and provide reinforcements.

 She approached with great cunning but unfortunately for me...

 She was distracted by what appeared to be fallen Crows (they were actually Mommy's boots). I valiantly fought off the Snow Walkers alone.

 I think the smallest Snow Walker may be out of the fight for good.

 Now if I can just get the Crow to chase the remaining Snow Walker off I will be all set.

He is still here isn't he? I'll just grab a quick selfie before fighting him off.  ~Scylla, providing entertainment for the kittens of ATCAD




19 comments:

Summer said...

Yeah, I don't think you'll get rid of those guys that easily!

Loulou said...

Hey, a great Game of Paws episode!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you

Mickey's Musings said...

We would not want to give up that box either!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

When the Cat is Away said...

Oh wow, you're really a "kitten", aren't you? Like the youngsters in the human world who always have time for a Selfie no matter how serious the situation is. We admire your multitasking!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

My word, Scylla, that was an excellent job fending off imperial invaders, kittens or not. Now as to that brace of fallen Crows, I think you need to have words with your grounds maintenance staff, clearly they have been lax in their duties MOL
Purrs. Erin

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh Scylla, you are such a mighty warrior princess!!
xoxo
Jakey & Arty

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

We love this!! We watch GoT with mom all the time.

The Swiss Cats said...

That game of Queen of the Fort looks like a lot of fun ! Purrs

pilch92 said...

You are very brave.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You are handling this situation quite well, Scylla. As the senior cat there, the box should be YOURS first and foremost:0

Woos - Lightning and Misty

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that is a delightful fort!! Good job protecting it!!! catchatwithcarenandcody

Millie and Walter said...

You are doing a great job defending your fort against the Snow Walkers. It sounds like someone is looking forward to the final season of GOT.

The Island Cats said...

That sure seems like fun, Scylla. We love your fort and hope you can keep those Snow Walkers out of it.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Scylla, the great defender!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Wow, what hard work you had t defend your fort from those marauders. And it seems the help was lax in her duties too...


Loved watching all the action!

M Dawson said...

OH my what a cat you are, and you did make us smile!!1

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Nice box selfie!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

No-one can see you behind that wall, Scylla. Pawkisses for a calm week 😘❤😻