Mandog and Gander Monday

 We did this with halftone and then added a frame. We think the geese family looks rather nice.

 The Geese had goslings back in April they brought them up to the house for me and Mommy to admire them. Actually one day they actually got in the backyard with me and Tuiren. There was a coyote around and they wanted me to play bodyguard along with the fence.

 Usually geese are more than capable of  taking care of themselves they scare the cats.

 And I am really glad me and the gander are friends.

 He is very protective of his family.

 Goslings grow up fast.

 They are all gone now. They will come back next Spring.

Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

oh we hope they have a good winter and will be back next year ;O))) the mama fears the gosling dads a little, they are troopers when protecting their families lOL

Lone Star Cats said...

How cool to see goslings!

Loulou said...

How does your mama get such nice photo edges and special effects? What system app does she use? Just mention it in your next blog, and thanks.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Sweet little birds!

My Mind's Eye said...

Dear ATCAD friends.
Thank you for the lovely comment on our blog and memories here about precious little Diva.
She gave Diva a new meaning. Each time I see a sun puddle or a box I'll smile. She gave me so much joy and I'm pretty sure she'd be royally UPSET if I quit blogging so I will be back ...and who knows an Angelic Diva will probably fly every so often too.
Hugs and Proud to have been Mom of Madi
Cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

The babies are always so cute!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

See Thursday's post.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are so glad to hear you are going to keep blogging. We will keep an eye on our inbox for your post.

Millie and Walter said...

That is so cool that you get to watch this family every year.