Fenris Friday

Hello every buddy.

I am giving Mommy my come hither look here.

Tuiren says I am suppose to play hard to get so I am ignoring her here. I wonders if it will work. According to Tuiren if I wasn't so EASY we would get treats for photo shoots.

I went for my semi annual checkup Tuesday and got a good report, Tuiren got her nails trimmed. To bad no one was videoing us in the parking lot, they could have won a fortune on America's Funniest Videos. I do try to keep the Mom on her toes.  ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! T is right. Photo work isn't free. Treats should always be on hand when a good picture is required. I wish I could've seen you in the vet parking lot. That must've been priceless. I usually bolt inside happily, and regret my decision as the door shuts behind me. *gulp*

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Fuzzy Tales said...

We ALL should get treats for photo shoot!

Glad the vet appt went well, Fenris!


The Island Cats said...

You're looking great, Fenris. And we're glad you got a good report from the vet.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Good reports are worth a food treat, too!
Woofs!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You always pose so nicely, Fenris - tell Mom that we are bidding her to give you some treats.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

The Swiss Cats said...

You pose so nicely, Fenris, we hope you got some treats ! And we're glad you got a good report at the vet ! Purrs

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Posing Nicely and Going to the Dogtor are BOTH reasons fur PLENTY of TREATS to come your way... Just Sayin.

Millie and Walter said...

Looking good Fenris. Glad you had a good report from the vet.

Marty the Manx said...

You look quite handsome today in your photo shoot Fenris! Now you have us curious, what happened in the parking lot today?
Marty