by alasand
Click on the photo to see more of the photo's in the album. If you click on alsand you will see all my photo albums.
I had a wonderful time Thanksgiving, it was really nice to see my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins, and have the opportunity to visit with ya'll.
Thanksgiving Recipes
Click here for the Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie Recipe. I am so glad everyone enjoyed them, it was the first time I used the recipe. I used more chocolate chips then it called for, I think that's why all the chocolate chips were on the bottom.
I haven't got the Cranberry Pumpkin Bread on file, I tried scanning it in, but needless to say it didn't work. So as soon as I have a chance I'll type it in. I promise. In the meantime I hope you enjoy the photographs and the Chocolate Chip Pan Cookies.
2 comments:
Thanks for the recipe link...I can't wait to bake later this week. Glad you had a nice holiday!
You are welcome. They turned out well and are simple to make.
I hope you had a nice holiday too.
Arm hurts so I am trying to stay away from the keyboard.
Post a Comment