Evolution Outreach Projects




February 12th is Darwin Day, click here for some neat ways to celebrate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m kind of conflicted on Darwin Day. On the one hand I think it would be fantastic if we, as a society, celebrated the great scientists and innovators, but on the other hand this kind of plays into the hands of the fundies who claim that secularists treat Darwin as a god figure. I dunno. I’m sure I’ll end up doing something for it too. He really was one of the most influential and ahead-of-his-time men to have ever lived.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I like the idea of celebrating all the great scientist, innovators, & artist: I doubt it will happen though.

I understand what you are saying about it playing into the hands of the fundies. They seem to twist everything they don't agree with into an attack on Christianity.

I think this was suppose to be a fun way to teach elementary children about Darwin.