Thanks for the very nice recommendation! I'll have a YouTube video of Version 1 up fairly soon. It's noisier than all get out and I haven't put any rocks in it yet!
k t cat, we had a blast with our rock tumbler. The constant noise does get to you after awhile though.
OK, I have a confession, we don't watch football! The only two teams I know are the Saints and the Cowboys. Unless the Saints are playing the Cowboys I'll root for them. I have a thing for Cowboys (Course I went and married a city slicker). My Dad loves football, hence my ability to recognize those two teams.
Love the cat picture. I'll have to blog about Whiskers the Supreme Ruler of the Universe (aka Fatcat) and his sidekick Socks (aka Barf-O-Matic & Kitty)one day. Whiskers is curled up in my chair sleeping on the electric throw Santa gave me. There has to be a story in there somewhere.
5 comments:
Thanks for the very nice recommendation! I'll have a YouTube video of Version 1 up fairly soon. It's noisier than all get out and I haven't put any rocks in it yet!
I'm having a ball with this.
By the way, are you rooting for the Saints? If so, I'll have you know that my blogging partner is Marques Colston's unofficial publicist.
:-)
k t cat, we had a blast with our rock tumbler. The constant noise does get to you after awhile though.
OK, I have a confession, we don't watch football! The only two teams I know are the Saints and the Cowboys. Unless the Saints are playing the Cowboys I'll root for them. I have a thing for Cowboys (Course I went and married a city slicker). My Dad loves football, hence my ability to recognize those two teams.
Love the cat picture. I'll have to blog about Whiskers the Supreme Ruler of the Universe (aka Fatcat) and his sidekick Socks (aka Barf-O-Matic & Kitty)one day. Whiskers is curled up in my chair sleeping on the electric throw Santa gave me. There has to be a story in there somewhere.
I've got a mental picture of the scene. I love the cat's title, too. I'm sure it's the way he sees himself.
Yes, he has a very inflated sense of his importance. I live only to serve him.
Post a Comment