Magnolia School Officials Behave Like Children

From the Letters to the Editor in the Meridian Star.
I couldn’t believe I was in a meeting with school officials. I have seen better behavior out of children. Our school won’t get any better with these types of leaders. If I had acted the way they did I would be banned from school grounds. We all pay a lot of tax money for Meridian Public Schools. Let’s demand a good product. We shouldn’t have to send our kids to private schools or move out to the county for our kids to receive a good education. I gave no one a reason to act like this. I was calm all the way through this horrific meeting. If anyone else has had problems with Magnolia school please write me or the paper. My address: Jeff Andrews, 1412 14th Street, Meridian, MS, 39301

Of course there is another choice besides private schools or moving to the county and that is homescooling.

Mr. Bounds may I suggest you scrutinize the school officials at Magnolia Middle School in Meridian, apparently they need it.

No comments: