1,871 Pets Killed by Menu Foods
1,871 deceased pets (1067 cats/ 804 dogs), as of March 26th. Can you believe how little media attention this is getting?
Labels:
cat food kills pets
Hershey (black kitten), Oreo (black & white kitten), Yin (black), Yang (white with black spots), Slippy (gray tabby) , & Dogs Ladybug (collie) and Maize plus our Mom Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This case has been getting alot of media attetion. I've been following this case because my sister's Labrador suffered from kidney failure from Menu Foods' pet food. Apparently, pet owners may not get much out of suing the company because of how pets are only seen as personal property.
here are a few articles I found interesting:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/01/AR2007040100409.html
http://www.class-action-finder.com/consumer-products/49/
Thanks for the links to the articles.
In the beginning it didn't seem to be getting much media attention. They do seem to be reporting more on it though.
I have been feeding our surviving cat HUMAN food. I read in USA Today that, that might not even be safe.
Post a Comment