As many of my readers know I was planning to make my own pet food. Alas Sockie-Pooh doesn't care for my cooking! LOL ;>).
So I wanted to find a pet food that had no connection to that dastardly Menu Foods company that killed Whiskers.
These products meet that criteria.
So I wanted to find a pet food that had no connection to that dastardly Menu Foods company that killed Whiskers.
These products meet that criteria.
- Kibbles 'N Bits
- Meow Mix
- 9 Lives
- And Other Delmonte Pet Products
None of their products are manufactured by Menu Foods. Visit PetsitUSA for a complete list of pet foods not affected by the recall. Since Sockie-Pooh is content with dry food, I don't plan to buy any wet cat food, maybe an occasional can of tuna or sardines (people food) for a treat now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment