Last weekend we drove to Meridian to get some plants from our parents.
Tuesday morning we were tied up with Shining Celebi's oral surgery. Everything went OK and Shining Celebi seems to be recovering. He was even able to enjoy the creamy potato soup I made for supper.
Tuesday afternoon we planted the pink & yellow lantana I got from my parents and the confetti lantana Bo got from his Mom in the bed with the butterfly-weed. We started moving the rock pile out of the butterfly garden.
Wednesday we finished moving the rock pile. We made a bed where the rock pile used to be. In it we planted the Chinese hibiscus, some more of the lantana, some more of the Queen Anne's Lace and some blue pansies.

2 comments:
Did you find all the plants you were looking for? We recently ordered plants for a new garden and I thought of you. So far, I've been impressed with them, but I haven't actually received the plants yet. If you are interested, let me know, and I'll let you know what I think once they are delivered.
They are from Audubon Workshop, which had a pretty good selection and very nice prices, I thought. At least compared to our local nursery.
Thanks for the offer Dana.
I haven't been able to find the catmint. Ocean Springs is having it's annual herb & garden fest this weekend and I am hoping to find it there. If not I will definitely be getting in touch with you to find out how ordering from Audubon Workshop went. I am also looking for comfrey for my dad.
Post a Comment