A principal and a teacher at a suburban elementary school quit amid allegations they were caught on video having sex in the Principal's office, authorities say.
Kim Grivakis, the mother of a 13-year-old girl and 11-year-old boy who attend the school, said she received a copy of the 2 1/2-hour DVD in the mail Wednesday. She organized a meeting Thursday with other parents to call for action from the school board.
Grivakis said she could identify Coleman and Lofton and Reed on the tape.
"It made me sick," Grivakis said. "It's very graphic. I can't tell you how graphic because I have two children standing right here."
A copy of the DVD viewed by The Associated Press shows a man and a woman hugging, kissing and engaged in various sex acts inside an office. A separate portion of the tape, apparently from a different time, shows another woman hugging and touching the same man.
Read the rest of the story in The Sun Herald.
2 comments:
This story is unbelievable! Yeah, it sucks that any teacher and principal would be doing such in a school, but what's up with mailing copies to every household. Talk about cheap politics!
I'd have a canary if anyone mailed me something like that because of a school board election!
I think mailing it out to people was irresponsible. After all a child could have gotten the mail and watched it before Mom & Dad knew anything about it.
I also can't imagine watching trash like that, but apparently the parents were riveted if they watched the whole thing as it was over an hour long.
Post a Comment