Spring 2007 Alasandra Blog Awards

One of the things I love about blog awards, is discovering new blogs, so I have decided to create my own blog awards, comprised of blogs I subscribe to or check often, these are not necessarily homeschooling blogs. Winners may place the Alasandra Butterfly on their blog. In some categories there is more then one winner as I couldn't pick. I hope you enjoy reading these blogs as much as I do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you darling! I appreciate your kind words, and am so glad I have been able to cheer you now and again.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are very welcome. It sounds like you and Girlie have so much fun together, it makes me think having a daughter would be so neat. But hey the kittens are girls so I am not so badly out numbered now.
4 boys (1 of which is Sockie~Pooh) -3 girls (2 of which are the kittens).

M said...

Thanks for selecting the American Presidents Blog. I assume that you mean the Spring 2007 Alasandra Awards?

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

M, you are welcome. Yes, I did mean Spring 2007, you are the first one to catch it. It has now been corrected. By the time I start writing 2007 it'll probably be 2008, I always seem to be a year, month or day behind.

The Tour Marm said...

Thank you so much for the award!

I have been on tour and trying to catch up with everything!

Tour Marm

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are very welcome Tour Marm.

I enjoy reading about your tours so much.