U.S. is vulnerable to harm from abroad

With only a minuscule percentage of shipments inspected, they say the nation is vulnerable to harm from abroad, where rules and regulations governing food production are often more lax than they are at home.

Click here to read the rest.

I want to know where all the food I eat comes from, and I'll never knowingly buy anything from China or produced by Menu Foods. I am also boycotting Procter and Gamble as I hold all of them responsible for Whiskers death. So no matter how inconvenient no P&G product will cross this families threshold. Which means I have to take my reading glasses with me when I go shopping so I can see if the P&G logo is on a product and P&G is really sneaky they don't put their logo on all their products so I have to visit their website and carry a list of their products with me. No more Aussie shampoo for me. Please consider joining me in boycotting P&G and Menu Foods for all the pets who died due to their greed.

No comments: