
I had a lovely Mother's Day. We ate brunch at the Bayview Gourmet where I indulged in Strawberry Crepes, Quiche, Oysters Rockefeller, Brie with Mango Chutney, Shrimp & Red Pepper Grits, Salmon Pate (I really have to get the recipe the cats would love it) and Eggs Benedict. Not only was the food wonderful, but we ate on the porch where we could listen to jazz and enjoy the fountain. I love being outside this time of year.
My Mother's Day present is going to be a new camera. We spent yesterday researching cameras online. I can't wait until I get it, there are so many things I want to take pictures of.
2 comments:
Sounds like a lovely day. Crepes suzette is a favorite of mine!
Enjoy your new camera.
My techies are still in the research faze of the camera shopping expedition.
I miss being able to take pictures, I am suffering withdrawal. Hopefully they will make a decision about what is the best camera in our price range soon.
Post a Comment