First nationwide class action lawsuit in the pet food recall has been filed


From The Glittering Eye
The first nationwide class action lawsuit in the pet food recall has been filed in the U. S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. A copy of the complaint is here. Fifteen defendants are named in the complaint including Mars Co., Del Monte, Nestle, Target, Wal-Mart, and others. My lawyer father must be turning over in his grave. An attorney of the old school, he insisted on total perfection in any legal document. The name of one of the defendants, Procter & Gamble, is systematically misspelled throughout the complaint. At the very least it makes a poor impression.

I just want Whiskers alive and well. I am confused about Del Monte's inclusion in the lawsuit as I was unaware there was a problem with any of their products. Time for more research to make sure the dry Meow Mix and 9Lives I am currently feeding the cats is OK.

No comments: