
Nearly 1,500 receive diplomas, Shining Celebi was one of them. He graduated with honors (he is also a member of Phi Theta Kappa), and as you can imagine we are very proud of him.
It was a nice day. After graduation, we took the grandparents out to eat pizza. Shining Celebi's co-workers made a special desert pizza (that was delicious) just for him.
It was a nice day. After graduation, we took the grandparents out to eat pizza. Shining Celebi's co-workers made a special desert pizza (that was delicious) just for him.
I don't have any of my own pictures yet, I am hoping for a camera for Mother's Day, it's so aggravating to have a special event and not be able to take any pictures of your own. My sister in-law will be sending me a CD of the pictures she took with her digital camera soon (I hope). But Shining Celebi is somewhere in this crowd of students.
No comments:
Post a Comment