I love my new camera! We went with the Canon Power Shot A710IS. This was my first choice so I was thrilled when Hubby gave it to me today.
It takes wonderful pictures and is a great point and shoot. Since I am a point and shoot kinda gal I love it. But it also has lots of neat special features and they are so easy to use I have been playing with them. There is the pets & kids option, the landscape option, the portrait option, and the zoom is awesome. I wish I had, had the camera when Shining Celebi graduated, I could have gotten some really nice shots. It would have been nice to have had when the goslings were around too as you could really zoom in on them. Hopefully we will have goslings next year for me to take pictures of.
I am still trying to figure out the color accent mode, when I get it figured out I'll let you know. This is a wonderful camera. I feel like a kid at Christmas and I have been having a wonderful time taking pictures today.
Thank you Scylla, Charybdis, Sockie-Pooh, Shining Celebi, & Lord Epa. This was a lovely Mother's Day gift.