Party


Lord Epa's soccer team had an end of year pizza party Thursday night. It was lots of fun and they received very nice trophies. Unfortunately my digital camera died during the middle of the party. Not only did I miss some great photo opportunities, but I am unable to get the photo's that I did take off the camera. Hopefully I will have a new camera before Shining Celebi graduates Thursday.


Lord Epa was suppose to go to a party tonight that one of his team members was throwing, but we seemed to have come down with a tummy bug. Hopefully we will both feel better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No hopefully about it...you HAVE to have a new camera by graduation! Great job to the soccer team on another successful season.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I think I am going to wind up borrowing my parents. Hubby had to go out of town unexpectedly and insist he isn't going to have time to buy me a new one.

I told Scylla & Charybdis it would make a lovely early Mother's Day Gift. They said "Meow" (translation more MILK please).