Thursday Thirteen #21



Thirteen Songs
  1. I'll Still Be Loving You (played at my wedding)
  2. I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore (played at my wedding)
  3. Suddenly (played at my wedding).
  4. The Wedding Song played by Kenny G (we played the CD at our anniversary party).
  5. You Were Mine by The Dixie Chicks
  6. The Reason by Hoobastank
  7. A groovy kind of love by Phil Collins
  8. Stardust ~ Willie Nelson
  9. When I Fall in Love ~Nat King Cole







8 comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Love those 80s tunes!

Lisa said...

I did songs for last weeks TT! None of our songs overlap but I did have a few 80s songs on there, and debated about one Kenny G.

This week's list is about South Dakota.

Happy Thursday.

Leighann said...

Great songs!

Anonymous said...

I love groovy kind of love. The song just makes me happy! I think I will go download it itunes now. :)

Tawnya Shields said...

I have to say first, I think you have an absolutely beautiful blog!

Holding Out For A Hero is one of my all time faves!!!

I love the 80's also.
Have a nice day. :o)

Sparky Duck said...

nice little list, though Hoobastank sticks out like a sore thumb

Tink said...

Great songs. I'm a Kenny G. fan and The Wedding Song is beautiful!
Thanks for visiting my Google TT; sorry I'm this late in responding.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Not a problem Tink.