Bending the Twigs: Diversity Without Cultural Relativism

Bending the Twigs: Diversity Without Cultural Relativism by Crimson Wife. I always enjoy reading her post. They are thoughtful and well reasoned and her appreciation for the rights of others to their own beliefs and views is refreshing

2 comments:

Crimson Wife said...

Thanks for your kind words :-) I'm actually nowhere near as right-wing as some bloggers apparently seem to think I am. I guess I'm more of a libertarian than anything since I'm leery of government interference in how people choose to live their lives. I may completely disagree with something but without compelling evidence that it's actually causing harm to someone else, I don't want Big Brother dictating what a private citizen can and cannot do.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are very welcome Crimson Wife. It's so nice to 'meet' someone who understands that people have the right to believe different things.

I have been shocked by the so called liberals desire to ban homeschooling because they object to Fundamentalist Christians teaching their beliefs to their children.

You would think that they would understand that parents have the RIGHT to pass on their religious beliefs to their children. I would never impose my beliefs on others; so I deeply resent those who want to interfere with my life and the lives of my children.