BlogHers Act

BlogHer is launching a new initiative, BlogHers Act, to bring together their 11,000 women blogger members (and subsequently their audiences) to make a difference in a single global cause, as well as to identify the top four issues that women online want the U.S. Presidential candidates to address in the ‘08 election year.

Visit Phat Mommy to read more.

My top four issues.
  • Food safety for pets and humans. Having lost our beloved Whiskers to pet food that was deliberately contaminated with melamine this is an issue dear to my heart. I want to insure that no pet dies needlessly.
  • The freedom to homeschool (educational freedom).
  • Healthcare and affordable care for our pets.
  • Immigration reform.

2 comments:

My Busy Life said...

I never knew about BlogHer, so I joined and made my list. Hope you enjoy reading mine.
http://momtoanangel.blogspot.com/2007/06/bloghers-act-election-08-voter.html

Crimson Wife said...

Great list! We don't have any pets at the moment but it breaks my heart to hear of all the poor animals injured or killed by the melamine tainting :-(