I'm a great admirer Of Libby Dole. She is an extremely charming, capable, and accomplished woman.
I'm also a tremendous fan of her husband and one of my most precious photographs is of us together at the National Cathedral for the dedication of the WWII Memorial. He is sooo sweet!
Since I work in Washington, Dc, I've met both of them on numerous occasions.
2 comments:
I'm a great admirer Of Libby Dole. She is an extremely charming, capable, and accomplished woman.
I'm also a tremendous fan of her husband and one of my most precious photographs is of us together at the National Cathedral for the dedication of the WWII Memorial. He is sooo sweet!
Since I work in Washington, Dc, I've met both of them on numerous occasions.
Thank you for remembering her birthday!
You are very welcome. I have always thought she was an amazing woman and a great role model.
Post a Comment